terça-feira, setembro 06, 2005

"Somewhere..."


Lost in the darkness, hoping for a sign
Instead there is only silence,
Can't you hear my screams...?
Never stop hoping,
Need to know where you are
But one thing is for sure,
You're always in my heart...

Lost in the darkness, try to find your way home
I want to embrace you and never let you go
Almost hope you're in heaven so no one can hurt your soul...
Living in agony 'cause I just do not knowWhere you are

I'll find you somewhere,
I'll keep on trying until my dying day...
I just need to know whatever has happened,
The Truth will free my soul...

Wherever you are, I won't stop searching...
Whatever it takes, I need to know...

-=Within Temptation=-

4 Comments:

At 3:48 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

A really enlightening blog you have there. Visit this major resources on how to write a novel No more wondering how to write a novel

 
At 3:46 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

You sure have made a insightful blog here! If you're interested in how to write a letter of intent It's all there: how to write a letter of intent

 
At 5:18 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Such a excellent blog - hope you can keep it going. If you're interested in how to write a bibliography Quick and easy reference: how to write a bibliography

 
At 3:12 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

One of the most interesting blogs around! Here's a solution that might be of interest: how to write a report It's all there: how to write a report

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home