quinta-feira, agosto 25, 2005

"On The Way Down..."


I've been wondering why
It's only me
Have you always been inside
Waiting to breathe
It's alright
Sunlight
On my face
I wake up and yeah, I'm alive...

'Cause... on the way down
I saw You
And you saved me
From myself
And I won't forget
The way You loved me
On the way down...
I almost fell right through
But I held onto You...

I was so afraid
Of going under
But now
The weight of the world
Feels like nothing, no, nothing...

I held onto You...

-=Ryan Cabrera =-

4 Comments:

At 3:49 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

A fantastic blog - stay with it. As someone who appreciates writing, here's some info on: how to write a business letter It's all there: how to write a business letter

 
At 3:46 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Don't stop! This blog is informative This site has helped many people looking for: how to write a reference letter It's all there: how to write a reference letter

 
At 5:19 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

One of the most interesting blogs around! For free tips and hints on: how to write a letter of intent No more wondering how to write a letter of intent

 
At 3:35 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Your blog is creative Bonzer! Don't miss visiting this site about how to write an ebook It's all there: how to write an ebook

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home